Friday, August 27, 2010

Mother of the Bride


Dressing mothers is one of my favorite creative endeavors. Weddings, bar mitzvahs, anniversaries, guests at other's events...all mothers want to look beautiful yet not take the spotlight from the guest of honor.  I’ve learned that as we women change, we do so in very different ways and I have designed gowns that  celebrate our outstanding features and conceal others.  To help with some figure control, we now have Nordstrom’s just across the street and I’ve met with Cailin, the manager in Lingerie.  She is an expert in fitting undergarments for smooth lines and comfort.  We are working together to find the ideal lingerie for my gowns, and I will accompany my ladies if they want the ‘designer’s eye’ to help find just the right bra or shaper.  

There are a myriad of dresses, gowns, ensembles and cover ups to choose from…and more colors than imaginable, in my collection.  It’s exciting to try on the beautiful designs and discover the perfect combination of drape, allure and femininity for each woman.  Sometimes hesitant at first, soon my mothers see that elegance and beauty is awaiting them when they have a couture gown made just for them. 

To find more style of beautiful Mother of the Bride gowns, please visit my website

No comments:

Post a Comment